Tailored business solutions for your business’s success
Ensure your business’s financial success with TIS. We offer a range of business services, including tax preparation, budgeting assistance, and more. Let us help you take control of your finances and achieve your business goals.
TIS Partners is a well established Accounting Practice that offers the services of a large firm whilst providing the personal approach of a boutique firm. We believe in quality service, communication and loyalty to ensure clients receive the highest level of professional service.
Starting a business? Looking to grow, or planning to sell?
We pride ourselves on our ability to act as a commercial sounding board for our clients and to assist in developing solutions to business challenges.
Business is always a challenging venture but it can be made easier with the assistance of TIS Partners. In addition to the preparation and analysis of annual financial accounts and regular management accounts, we can also assist you with the following:
- preparation of annual financial budgets
- identification of key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- establishing effective credit control procedures
- creation of financial models to present projections of profitability and cash flow
- preparation of financial accounts compliant with the relevant statutory requirements
Opting for the correct business and tax structure is crucial for any business. It not only determines one’s susceptibility to a wide range of financial risks but it can also help businesses succeed and reach their financial goals.
Regardless of whether you are looking to start a business all on your own or as a group of business partners, you will need to decide on what business and tax structure to opt for. Businesses may choose to be established under various business and tax structures such as Company, Sole Trader, Partnerships and Trusts. Our team of highly experienced accountants and financial advisors can help you select the best structure for your business and assess the advantages and disadvantages of individual business and tax structures.
Tax is inevitable for all of our clients whether we are performing services for a company, a business or an individual.
The advantage of TIS Partners is that you will receive a partner-led service which guarantees continuity, experience and performance. We work closely with our clients in order to plan for the present and the future.
Whilst minimising tax liabilities is important, we consider the wider picture and look at tax planning issues alongside commercial reality and the practicalities of life. Our dedicated team provides a wealth of experience drawn from large and small practices and are qualified accountants and tax advisors.
We can assist you in the following taxation services:
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Income Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- State and Territory Taxes
- Asset Protection
SMSF Administration & Compliance
TIS Partners provide all administrative services required for Self Managed Superfunds (SMSF’s) to ensure the SMSF remains compliant with the rules as prescribed under the SIS Act, SIS regulations and Australian Taxation Office guidelines. Our services include:
Preparation and provision of;
- Financial Statements and Returns. This includes the preparation of Annual
- Accounts, Member’s Statements, Income Tax and Regulatory Returns.
- Annual Superannuation Documentation. This includes a Tax Payment Schedule for the current and future income tax year.
- Member Contribution Statements.
- Member Contribution and Withdrawal documentation.
- Annual Pension and PAYG Withholding calculations. This includes calculations based on the relevant pension taken; the tax payable on the pension; preparation of the member’s PAYG Payment Summary and the Annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement.
- Business/Instalment Activity Statements and Annual GST Returns.